The way you’ve never seen it: the fireworks of Recco admired by the Sea
The countdown is started! It will take us, in a short time, on September 7 and 8, when Recco will host one of the most celebrated festival in Liguria. Of course, we are talking about the “festival of fire”, or celebrations in honor of “Nostra Signora del Suffragio”. Six pyrotechnic shows and two shoots of “mascoli” will alternate with religious rites, but for those who want to live the event in an even more engaging and scenic key, the maritime service of the Tigullio – both 7 and 8 September – organizes a high-level emotional event: a pyrotechnic vision from the sea on board, an experience that deserves to be lived at least once in life.
Also to forget the traffic linked to the high public attendance and the resulting problems to find parking. In addition, you can enjoy a relaxing trip between the waves at nightfall from the dock to the observation point.
Here, the boarding points and the related ticket prices:
- Sestri Levante 21.00 – 20.00 euro adults, 14.50 reduced (6-12 years)
- Lavagna 21:15 – 19:00 adults, 14,50 reduced
- Chiavari 21.30 – 19.00 adults, 14.50 reduced
- Rapallo 21.35 – 18.00 adults, 12.00 reduced
- Santa Margherita 21.45 – 17.00 adults, 11.00 reduced