Line 3: Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, Chiavari, Lavagna, Sestri Lavagna / Porto Venere e Cinque Terre (Monterosso) (all day)
Open line – We are waiting for you……
– Wear mask on board – ( 1 meter ) Keep the safe distance on land and on board the boat.
It’s a very panoramic boat ride, leaving from the Tigullian Gulf you can admire the all eastern Ligurian Coast.
Stop: 1 hour in Monterosso and 3 hour stop in Porto Venere, the perl of the poets Gulf.
– On the way back sailing around the Palmaria Island.
Return: Boat timetable from Monterosso and Porto Venere will be advised on board.
Return in the late afternoon.
Operating period 2021
– July: Sundays
– August: Sundays
– September: Sundays
– BOOKING IS REQUIRED CALL: 0185.284670 ( office h. 8.30 – 12.30 am / h. 02 pm – 6.00 pm).
– Departure is with a minimum of 20 passengers per boarding point.
– Notice – RAPALLO: departures suspended due to works on the embarkation pier.
Tickets: One way ticket is valid until the first stop only.
Fares: from Santa Margherita Ligure / Rapallo: Adults € 40.00 ( round trip ) – € 25,00 (one way or children).
Fares: from Chiavari / Lavagna / Sestri Levante: Adults € 35,00 ( round trip) – € 23,00 (one way or children).
Children: Free until 5 years (with parents ). – Cheap fare from 6 to 12 years ( only for the round trip tickets ).
NOTE: In accordance with the Navigation Code and in case of adverse marine weather conditions, objective necessity and / or force majeure, the Captain has the right to cancel the scheduled departure, to modify the tour (add or omit stopovers), to vary the port of departure.
|Morning: departure time|
|Santa Margherita Ligure||Rapallo||Chiavari||Lavagna||Sestri Levante|