Line 3: Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, Chiavari, Lavagna, Sestri Lavagna / Porto Venere e Cinque Terre (Monterosso) (all day)
Open line – We are waiting for you……
RAPALLO – Boarding point inside the harbour “Carlo Riva” – Molo Langamo – after the barrier on the left.
– Wear mask on board – ( 1 meter ) Keep the safe distance on land and on board the boat.
It’s a very panoramic boat ride, leaving from the Tigullian Gulf you can admire the all eastern Ligurian Coast.
Stop: 1 hour in Monterosso and 3 hour stop in Porto Venere, the perl of the poets Gulf.
– On the way back sailing around the Palmaria Island.
Return: Boat timetable from Monterosso and Porto Venere will be advised on board.
Return in the late afternoon.
Operating period 2021
– July: Sundays
– August: Sundays
– September: Sundays
– BOOKING IS REQUIRED CALL: Tel. 0185.284670
– The office is open: monday – wednesday – friday h. 8.00 /12.30 am – h. 2 / 6 pm – tuesday – thursday – Saturday h. 8.30/ 12.30 am – h. 2 / 6 pm Sunday h. 8.30 / 12. am
– Reservation must be received by 5 p.m
– Departure is with a minimum of 20 passengers per boarding point.
Tickets: One way ticket is valid until the first stop only.
Fares: from Santa Margherita Ligure / Rapallo: Adults € 40.00 ( round trip ) – € 25,00 (one way or children).
Fares: from Chiavari / Lavagna / Sestri Levante: Adults € 35,00 ( round trip) – € 23,00 (one way or children).
Children: Free until 5 years (with parents ). – Cheap fare from 6 to 12 years ( only for the round trip tickets ).
NOTE: In accordance with the Navigation Code and in case of adverse marine weather conditions, objective necessity and / or force majeure, the Captain has the right to cancel the scheduled departure, to modify the tour (add or omit stopovers), to vary the port of departure.
|Morning: departure time|
|Santa Margherita Ligure||Rapallo||Chiavari||Lavagna||Sestri Levante|