Line 4: Rapallo – Santa Margherita Ligure – SUPER Cinque Terre (RIO MAGGIORE – Monterosso – Vernazza) (all day)
Line Open – We are waiting for you……”
” NOTICE: WEAR MASK ON BOARD – ( 1 meter ) KEEP THE SAFE DISTANCE ON LAND AND ON BOARD THE BOAT”.
A very unique occasion to combine the pleasure of a boat excursion and the possibility to visit the Cinque Terre National Park in all its beauty.
The boat will stop 1 h and half in Vernazza or Riomaggiore ( depending on the availability of the mooring docks) and Stop 3 hours in Monterosso – enough time for a swim, lunch and a visit of the town .
Return: time from Cinque Terre will be communicated by the Captain on board.
Return late in the afternoon.
Operating period 2021
– June: monday 28 – wednesday 30
– July: mondays – wednesdays – fridays
– August: mondays – wednesdays – fridays
– September ( until 29):mondays – wednesdays – fridays
– BOOKING IS REQUIRED CALL: 0185.284670 ( office h. 8.30 – 12.30 am / h. 02 pm – 6.00 pm) or
– Reservation must be received by 5 p.m
– Departure is with a minimum of 20 passengers per boarding point.
– Regular departures only from: Santa margherita Ligure.
– Notice – RAPALLO: departures suspended due to works on the embarkation pier.
– One way ticket is valid until the first stop only.
Fares: from Rapallo – Santa Margherita Ligure: Adults € 40.00 ( round trip ) – € 25,00 (one way or children).
Children: Free until 5 years (with parents ). – Cheap fare from 6 to 12 years ( only for the round trip tickets ).
NOTE: In accordance with the Navigation Code and in case of adverse marine weather conditions, objective necessity and / or force majeure, the Captain has the right to cancel the scheduled departure, to modify the tour (add or omit stopovers), to vary the port of departure.
- Due to the restoration work on the dock and the seabed, departures from Rapallo are currently suspended.
|Santa Margherita Ligure||Rapallo|