Line 5: Chiavari / Lavagna / Sestri Levante – Super Cinque Terre (Riomaggiore – Monterosso – Vernazza) (all day)
Open line – We are waiting for you……
” NOTICE: WEAR MASK ON BOARD – ( 1 meter ) KEEP THE SAFE DISTANCE ON LAND AND ON BOARD THE BOAT”.
A very unique occasion to combine the pleasure of a boat excursion and the possibility to visit the Cinque Terre National Park in all its beauty.
The boat will stop 1 h and half in Vernazza (depending on the availability of the mooring docks) and Stop 3 hours in Monterosso – enough time for a swim, lunch and a visit of the town .
Return: time from Cinque Terre will be communicated by the Captain on board.
Return late in the afternoon.
Operating period 2021
– June: monday 28 – wednesday 30
– July: mondays – wednesdays – fridays
– August: mondays – wednesdays – fridays
– September ( until 29):mondays – wednesdays – fridays
– BOOKING IS REQUIRED CALL: Tel. 0185.284670
– The office is open: monday – wednesday – friday h. 8.00 /12.30 am – h. 2 /6 pm – tuesday – thursday – Saturday h. 8.30/12.30 am – h. 2 /6 pm – Sunday h. 8.30/12. am
– Reservation must be received by 5 p.m
– Departure is with a minimum of 20 passengers per boarding point.
– Regular departures only from: Santa margherita Ligure.
– Notice – RAPALLO: departures suspended due to works on the embarkation pier.
– One way ticket is valid until the first stop only.
Fares: from Chiavari / Lavagna / Sestri Levante: Adults € 35,00 ( round trip) – € 23,00 (one way or children).
Children: Free until 5 years (with parents ). – Cheap fare from 6 to 12 years ( only for the round trip tickets ).
NOTE: In accordance with the Navigation Code and in case of adverse marine weather conditions, objective necessity and / or force majeure, the Captain has the right to cancel the scheduled departure, to modify the tour (add or omit stopovers), to vary the port of departure.
Service periods can be changed without any preliminary notice. Departures can be effected in favourable weather and sea conditions, according to the Captain’s judgment.
The Service is confirmed with a min. 20 persons in every boarding point.
The captain can decide on possible changes of the excursion in any moment and without any preliminary notice.
No compensation will be recognized for possible delays or abolition of the service due to weather and sea conditions and anyway in case of force majeure.