The La Spezia Gulf is a deep creek that extends from Portovenere to Punta Bianca, a mix of colors with an infinity of nuances where the sky and the sea seem to fuse to exalt now...
PORTO VENERE - The ancient Portus Veneris, settled on the western height of La Spezia's gulf, became in 1113 a Genoise colony, and the new lords built beside the "Castrum Vetus" -...
On the PALMARIA Island, sea resort separated from Portovenere by a narrow and busy channel, besides some marble abandoned caves it is facing the sea the nice Blu-Light Cave...
Piazza Mazzini, 33 A
16038 Santa Margherita Ligure
Tel. 0185 284670
Fax 0185 281598
Copyright © Consorzio Servizio Marittimo del Tigullio - P.IVA 00182990994