Rapallo is the most important town of the Tigullio area mainly because there is a large choice of first class hotels, residences and services. The tourist harbour can host more than 350 boats, thousand of tourist come every year to discover the pleasure of a relaxing and refined holiday: In Rapallo it is easy to combine good food, art, shops and last but not least sport and fun: here you can find golf, tennis, riding stables, sailing and many other sports facilities: In the summer time many concert, variety shows, musical events are organised on the sea front promenade. We just miss you to put the cherry on the cake!
- Church of Santo Stefano
- Church of San Francesco
- The Castle
- Civic Museum
- Church of San Tommaso
- Museum of fabric, lace and bobbin
To see around Rapallo
- Sanctuary of Madonna of Montallegro
- Sanctuary of Madonna of Caravaggio
- San Michele of Pagana
- Villa Spinola (San Michele of Pagana)
- Church of Assunta (San Michele of Pagana)
How to reach this boarding point
Boarding by the pier in the middle of the sea promenade " Lungomare Vittorio Veneto ".
TOURIST BUS PARKING: in Rapallo "Poggiolino" Via Savagna ( next to motorway ).
EMBARKATION/ BOARDING TOURIST BUS in Rapallo (stop allowed 15 minutes):
1) Piazza Cile (400 meters from the ferry dock).
2) Largo Aldo Moro (200 meters from the ferry dock).